VCi-3™ cable identification & phasing
The VCi-3™ system is designed for cable and phase identification, mainly for installation or maintenance purposes on three-phase electrical networks during power shutdowns.
The transmitter module injects a low current on the cable conductors by direct contact or magnetic clamps methods. A voice message is recorded by the user and will be transmitted along with digital signals. Groundings stay connected at both ends of the three-phase circuit during the test. The detector module is used at the other end of the cable system.
Schedule your free web presentation with an ndb Technologies sales engineer: Click here
- Unique balanced injection system that eliminates signal bleeding on other wires
- Three different frequencies to identify each phase
- Easy to install and operate
- Extended range: up to 10 km (6 miles) of working distance
- Tone transmission for more than 8 hours
- Lightweight and compact
- Optional magnetic sensing transducer
- Phase detection by transmitter tone presence or absence
- Digital filtering of network harmonics
- Unique dual grounded method